My first ebony white kit!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kathiva

Kathiva La Diva
My chin Malina had an extra dark ebony white baby female yesterday, she was very big, she weighed 68 grams, and she is all black with white feet, and white tipped tail, and she is already a little brat, everything went well, so I am happy for that. Was trying to take a few pictures of her, and gosh she is hyper, she is a sweetie and I am very happy to see such a cute baby born in my herd. Here are some pictures:

I wonder how she is going to turn when she gets bigger, and I wonder if she would probably turn like tara's ebony white female, but I guess time will tell,

SDC15289.JPG

SDC15266.JPG

Oh wow, pretty! And big. Atlas weighed 78 grams I believe when he was born. Big cute baby you have there. I love the white tipping, like she was dipped in white paint. Congrats!

oh! maybe, but I am very curious to see how she turns out later on, ebony whites are so unique in the way they change as they get older, so I am really looking forward to watch her grow and then I will decide

Very cool markings! and a big girl! What's in your water, you get all sorts of female kits!!! :)

Congrats!

Thanks! Yes, I know! I don't know! I have had quite a few female kits lately, it's funny :hilarious::rofl:
hardly any boys born now, I give them only bottled water, and feed them Oxbow hay and pellets, hardly any treats, it might be a coincidence or a boom, or maybe the next batch it could be all boys too.

This cute girl is already weighing 145 grams, and was just born in January 9, and she's only about 3 weeks now, so she's growing quite fast

Congrats! Her markings are very unique. Keep us posted on pictures please. I am pretty sure all of us would like to see how she turns out.

Aww! How sweet! Curious to see how it turns out when it gets a bit older! It'd be neat if it stayed as it is now with the white paws and tippy tail! Keep the pics a-postin! Congrats:)

Yes, for sure will put pictures of her as she gets older, so far she hasn't changed much, she has kept her color in her body, just the tip of her nose is getting a little ligher, and she has just been gaining weight so far, so when she starts looking more different, I'll take a picture of her, for sure I am very curious as well to see how she turns, it is for sure very rare to have a kit born like that. :)

Back