My chins and I cannot wait for a new washing machine

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isabella Whateva

Yesterday I got the official news from my landlord that by the end of the summer (hopefully around the first two weeks of August) my fiance, dog, two chinnies, and I will be moved to a super great renovated townhouse. This is EXCITING because it will have my very own washer, dryer, and dishwasher which my current townhome does not have. I CAN NOT WAIT to be able to wash my chinnies' fleece more often, fully sanitize their water bottles in the dishwasher, and not have to go to the laundromat ever again. Currently I have to go down to the laundry room sneakily and hope no one is in there to give me weird looks when I throw pee and hay saturated sheets of fleece into the washing machine. We will also be right in front of the woods so I'll actually have somewhere to shake out the liners so said hay will not end up in the bottom of my washer.

Very cool! Your landloard is awesome letting you move into a brand new reno with pets!!! Yay!!!

Yeah, we live in one of the only apartment communities close to my college that allows dogs over 50lbs! That's one of the main reasons why we live here even though there are cheaper places elsewhere. It's also right next to a natural park trail which is gorgeous so we can walk the doggy on it all the time.

Back