My chinnies

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paula1101

Chinstar Extraordinaire
Thought I'd post pics of my crew.

Leo
Leo.jpg

Wesley
Wesley.jpg

Bosco
Bosco.jpg

Darwin
Darwin.jpg

PistolWhip
PistolWhip.jpg

Yvette
Yvette2.jpg

Sebrina
Sebrina.jpg

Black Beauty
BlackBeauty.jpg

Tequila (with her mom Sebrina in the background)
Tequila.jpg

What an adorable bunch you have there! :) almost all the colors of the chinnie rainbow ;)

Awww! So very cute! How do you find time for all of them chins? Do you interact with them daily? I mean like each one. Not feeding time...lol Looks like chin heaven..:p
I have four chins and I rotate them by days for one on one time on my work days. My cindy Sue is the only one who gives me stink eye on her off days..lol The rest say hi to me but know it's not their day. :) On my off work days they all get one on one time. :)

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks everyone! They are a fun group. And yes, I interact with them all daily. Up until very recently I only had the 8 boys, but I've agreed to take the additional 5 from a friend (I originally was just chinsitting indefinitely 8 of hers) so we're still working on a routine but they are all very friendly, happy, interactive chinnies.

Oh yes yes! I looked at these pictures in FN thread. :) My boy chichi is the only one of mine that is not real fond of human interaction. He is just to curious to be snuggling..lol. Last night though I think he sat with me for 10 min. :O I told my daughter I can't believe it. Then she pointed out that his cage mate trimmed his whiskers. I have heard before that trimming whisker calms them but I have never done it. Chichi has to have playtime alone too because of his excitement he either bullies or humps the other boys and well their not real fond of that...:p I love how all chins have their own personality.
Kudos to you for everyone getting human interaction daily!

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back