My Chinnies new cage+Updates

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siany

I haven't been on here in what feels like ages...I got a new job so everything has been chaotic, so with the wages i decided it was time to save for a new cage !!

So i went for the cage i love the most lol...Its still a work in progress but so far so good and the girlies seem to be very comfortable

Whole Cage

Top Left Side

Top Right Side

Middle Left

Middle Right

Wow, nice cage! Very colorful! Welcome back too!!! Love the last picture, so sweet :)

What kind of cage is this? Love the accessories. They look super fun. Where did you get the hanging fleece thing in the bottom right picture?

Haha Thank you, think it is a ferret nation cage or somewhere similar...I've wanted it since i pulled my back because of the doors :)

Well i can say the girlies love it especially Lola as ive caught her climbing the cage during playtime (I swear she thinks she can fly)

I love bright and colourful, found the fleece over a year ago and bought it to prepare for this cage lol..And the fleece houses i made myself, they dont use the bottom one much but Lola likes to hop on the top :)

I love your cage set up and it looks like so much fun for your chins! The girls are lovely too :)

Back