My chinnie-chin-chins! :D

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chin_gal

Me? Addicted?
Long time no see! Figured since it's been a while, I'd post pictures of my crew!

Charlie, my pink white boy. He was also the one that recently had an eye infection, and as you can see, it's all better now! :D
100_0561Custom.jpg

100_0587Custom.jpg

100_0589Custom.jpg

100_0602Custom.jpg

My little boy Mango:
100_0606Custom.jpg

100_0635Custom.jpg

100_0637Custom.jpg

My only girl, Cherry. She's such a fatty. :p She also did not want to cooperate at ALL! lol. Excuse her slight greasiness, I have bad asthma so they get bathed less regularly.
100_0651Custom.jpg

100_0674Custom.jpg

OMG Charlie is amazing ive never seen one like that before! his face is is so questioning its adorable. Whats Mango chewing on? I love the texture on Cherrys fur.Kipper looks like a sweetheart. Is there any meaning behind the name Roscoe?

OMG Charlie is amazing ive never seen one like that before! his face is is so questioning its adorable. Whats Mango chewing on? I love the texture on Cherrys fur.Kipper looks like a sweetheart. Is there any meaning behind the name Roscoe?

Yeah, Charlie is really cute! :D And Mango is chewing on a willow stick. :)) And not a ton of meaning behind the name Roscoe. When I got him I was trying to think of a name, and had recently watched one of the movies from my childhood Oliver and Company. Well, the two villainous dobermans are named Roscoe and DeSoto, and I've always thought Roscoe would make a good pet name (even if he was a villain, lol). :)) Childish maybe.... lol, but I think it fits him well! :p

Back