My Chin Room!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
craigslist. lol.

all the stores around me are sold out completely. I had a budget anyway and $300 was to much so i picked up that one for $160 :)

i bet your lamp isn't broken.. lol. mine broke during our move.. i was very upset and the duct tape isn't doing a good job but it gave me an excuse to buy pink duct tape :)

my dad told me to make name tags because he forgets who everyone is. lol.

Mine actually broke! hahah it broke a while ago and I was devastated cause I loved it so much so I went and bought another cause they were on sale ahah :D

That looks awesome. My chins are going to be so happy with you.

Thanks! They both seem very happy and have adjusted very well :)

Mine actually broke! hahah it broke a while ago and I was devastated cause I loved it so much so I went and bought another cause they were on sale ahah :D

lol darn.. they must be famous for breaking! I used it more in the apartment but since we moved we actually have lights in the house so i didn't need it and figured i don't need to get a new one for the chin room. otherwise i woulda got another one because i love that lamp.

Won't your chinnies chew on the furniture?

what furniture?

Looks good. Glad you found a portable a/c. :))

thanks. ya i know.. i was getting worried i would never find something in my budget and it felt like forever till i found one! lol. They are much happier now.. they're back to their noisey rambuxious selves. I don't even think they liked the bedroom.. they seem to like the basement atmosphere alot better.. weird chins.

Latest posts

Back