My chin is like Snoopy

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessica

This week I took my son to a petting zoo of sorts and they had chinchillas there too. These chins were really mellow and such and when they were sleeping they all sort of smooshed together in their sleeping box. I know they like sleeping like this but it seems Everyone whose got a chin that i know theirs sleeps inside a house or shelter. Then there is my goofy boy who sleeps on top of his house like Snoopy. when I had fleece tubes in the cage he slept on top of those too not inside. He's so silly.

cimg1616.jpg

my own little snoopy :wink3:

:hilarious: It's nice to know my chin is not a weirdo! I have 3 that sleep in the box or in a hammock but only one that sleeps more than half the time on top of her box. Not what i thought she would do with it but whatever floats her boat right?

Marble either sleeps on his house or he lounges completely sprawled on his favorite shelf with his feet and tail hanging through the bars of his cage.

My Sidney has this elephant that she has had since the first day we brought her home and she absolutely loves him. Anywayz, she carries him around with her, stuffs him in her tubes and sleeps on him, or (my favorite) she lays the elephant down on his back and she lays on his stomach and sleeps....its hilarious!

I'm thinking our chins do this because it's too hot inside the house or they just like to be seen. Mine definitely likes to be seen he's an attention hog.

Marble either sleeps on his house or he lounges completely sprawled on his favorite shelf with his feet and tail hanging through the bars of his cage.

This is how Shelly sleeps most of the time. My favorite is when she falls asleep sitting up and has one ear up and one ear down. :wacko:

Mine moves her house and sleeps squished behind it. Now I just leave a space between the house and the cage bars when I clean.

Latest posts

Back