My Chin Hit His Head !

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dangerouz

Yesterday my lil`one was walking in my room, I was at my pc, all of a sudden I heard a bang, and I got scared, knowing he bumped with something, he was standing on the bedroom floor with his eyes open, I took him in my arms and I lightly kissed his head, then its like he almost fainted, he would wobble from side to side and closing his eyes, I got really scared but after a few minutes he was normal. I presumed that he hit his head. Some hours later he is still eating normally, acting normally, I examined him to see if he does something weird, but nothing. I got really scared, I thought that he may die, im glad that his fine know but I wonder if he can be affected on the long term ? If it would be better to get him analized to a vet.

It could have been a fit if he was out running around a lot.
How warm is the room?
How long was he out for?

He is young so his exercise needs to be restricted. He should only be out for a few minutes at a time & then put back in his cage.

How is his fur loss by the way? Has his skin improved?

Its not too warm not too cold, an average of 23 degrees Celsius.it was almost an hour out.
He`s very happy when hes out, excited, and jumps all over the place, thats why he hit himself, jumped from the bed and bumped with the head in the central heating.

Latest posts

Back