My chin had babies..

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cremellomare

ok it was in a dream but still..

I had a dream that I saw something small go running across the floor to the closet..so I got up to investigate and Lucky, my tripod male was sitting on the floor in there. I'm not sure how he got out of his cage. He, yes he was sitting on the floor hunched over and then a dry baby came out of him..all I kept thinking was holy crap, I thought he was a boy for 18 months! (how long we have had him) I was trying to figure out how in the world we had been mistaken for that long, and how SHE managed in a cage with 3 males for that long. Anyways I grabbed the first kit and threw it in a box, then the second kit, and during this the third one was being born..so about that time I was freaking out about trying to get a safe cage in a hurry..and wondering if the pet store in town had something I could use, and what I would do with the kits in the meantime..because I couldn't put them in the cage with the three males. After the third one was out, it was dry too so I put that one and mom in the box and then sat there. Then I was worried about having to hand feed them since there was three and then rotate them as well..I kept thinking I had to get on here and start reading the baby stuff. I was so unprepared. Thank goodness it was just a dream!

Sounds a lot like when my chinny had babies. ;)

Oh, I'm glad for you it was just a dream! haha
:)

Latest posts

Back