My Cheeky Chins

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siany

Hi im quite new to this and thought if would be nice to give you a picture of my little monsters Lola and Dotty !! :thumbsup:
DSC00597.jpg

DSC00598.jpg

sleeping lola.jpg

:neener:

Very cute chinnies! And yes, I agree with the above, whatever you're feeding them should be switched to something without all the extra "treats" in it!

Hi,

That food is Charlie Chinchilla and i do also feed them a science selective brand and we usually mix it in with the bowl, i know in Charlie Chinchilla there is corn, flat pea, hay and some other bits but i was told the science selective was good for them and tend to give more of that to them now.

Charlie Chinchilla is not good for chinchillas because it is loaded with treats that the chinchilla will eat instead of the food they need to thrive. If I remember correctly Science Selective is no good either. Have you tried Oxbox or Mazuri? You can get both at the petstore of you can get it from vendors on her in bulk for a much lower price. Read up on the health and nutrition section for more foods that are good for your baby.

Charlie Chinchilla is not good for chinchillas because it is loaded with treats that the chinchilla will eat instead of the food they need to thrive. If I remember correctly Science Selective is no good either. Have you tried Oxbox or Mazuri? You can get both at the petstore of you can get it from vendors on her in bulk for a much lower price. Read up on the health and nutrition section for more foods that are good for your baby.

She is overseas, Emily. They may not carry those at her petstore. Claire D might be able to recommend a local alternative food for you.

Lola and Dotty are beautiful!

Thanks 4 the advice, the 1 ive got now hasnt got any treats in and my chinnies are really funny cause they would rather chew the woods than have treats, i think as long as they get their nearly 2 hr playtime every night their happy lol :D

I love the one of Lola sleeping in her little fleecey bed, so cute. I can't wait until I get my fleece accessories!

Made the fleece house myself, covered the carboard so they couldnt rip it up :D

Its funny how different things are over seas to where i am, you have a lot more toys available too that i know my chinnie would love.

Latest posts

Back