My Boys

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sycamore Chins

Gotta do a little bragging here. I am thrilled to be producing some nice pink whites - though it would be a smidge nicer if some were females! ;)

This is my Champion White Male from last years nationals and his oldest offspring, who will also be staying here. He's too pretty to give up! He was shown at this years natl's at only 4 months and got good comments. I kind of wanted to show him again, but decided I would just put him in breeding before he gets too large.
Pierce is out of my JAGS white male and a beige female I just acquired because I thought she looked so clear for her age.
Pascal is out of Pierce and a gigantic beige female I won at the raffle at last years ECBC natl's. She didn't produce any milk so the three kits had to be raised by us. This was the first litter we bottle raised and it turned out really well!

Pascal is actually bigger than his father was at 8 months old, so he's on track to be a big boy. His granddad is 1042 grams and still gets his girls pregnant!

Pierce has the spot on his back, and Pascal has the little eyeshadow going on. Pascal could be homozygous for beige, which would be exciting. His eye color is noticeably different than his fathers under natural light. We shall see!

The last picture is Pierce's newest sibling (so Pascal's...aunt) - a little welcome home from the shindig present! Her name is Antigone, and she's already gained 7 grams in 2 days!

Attachments

• fatherson.jpg
    fatherson.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 49
  • fatherson2.jpg
    fatherson2.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 52
  • pascal.jpg
    pascal.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 48
  • pascal2.jpg
    pascal2.jpg