My boy is finally home!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pants567

So I wrote this whole long thing about my boy's first day home and accidentally deleted it :banghead: So needless to say I don't feel like writing it again.
Long story short: we brought our boy home today and I love him but can't decide on a name for him. He's a dork and has picked a shelf to STARE at us from. He loves to stare, it is what he has spent most of his day doing. I think he is starting to like me already because he wouldn't go to sleep until I went and sat with him. He makes this adorable little cooing nice and it is the cutest thing ever!
Now I'm just waiting on his new toys and cage accessories to come in =D
Here are pictures! He was a little afraid of the camera so there will be more later on.

Attachments

• IMG_0335.jpg
    IMG_0335.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0336.jpg
    IMG_0336.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0337.jpg
    IMG_0337.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0338.jpg
    IMG_0338.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0339.jpg
    IMG_0339.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 30
Thanks! We decided to name him Fenrich, more lovingly known as FenFen. He graduated and learned how to get to the top shelves in his cage! He's still a bit clumsy, but I'm sure he'll get the hang of it.

He is settling in so well. I was a little worried earlier today because he didn't want anything to do with me, but I think he was just tired because after he started jumping around and eating he came up to the side of the cage. I put my finger in for him to sniff and he grabbed it and held it to him for a couple minutes. The holes in the cage are small, so I opened the door and he let me pet him for the first time! It was so cute!

Jonesy said he's almost as hot as Jensen Ackles!
he is a doll, and it sounds like he's taking to you well. Jonesy will sleep inside my hoodie, but she's never hugged my finger--that's awesome.

Back