My 2 fuzz butts

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolyphinm

So it was a nice day today and my fiance' was also home to help move the FN outside for a complete hose out. It just nice to do that once in a while. I decided to also completely revamp their cages. I still want to add another shelf or 2 though.

And poor Smokey doesn't have her flying saucer which will go under her hammock as one of the bolts got lost....in her cage. Not sure how it came off but it did so the saucer was sadly no longer stable. And I have 2 saucers in my house and yet somehow can't find the extra hangers. :hair:

But enjoy. And the fleece stuff is what I won back in April at the final York Show :cry3: I only cry cuz it was soooo close like 20 mins.

And the last picture is there out of the shock of how much fur and crud I got on my sweatpants from just redoing their cages. At least the girls each got an hour long play time in the play pen while I redecorated.

Attachments

• Bria's cage.jpg
    Bria's cage.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Bria's tube.jpg
    Bria's tube.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Smokey's Cage.jpg
    Smokey's Cage.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Smokey Enjoying Exploring.jpg
    Smokey Enjoying Exploring.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 46
  • These Pants were Clean.jpg
    These Pants were Clean.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 44
Bria looks cute & mischievous all at the same time... love the last pic of Smokey and everything looks so clean! :))

hehe nice sweats. my socks always come out of the dryer with bedding bits still stuck to them.

How did they handle the revamp? from what I can tell they live in a split FN? I've had my boys for almost six months. I want to revamp their cage a bit nothing too drastic. I'd like to at the very least flip some of the shelves to even out the chewing.

I'm concerned about stressing them and want to avoid upsetting any dominance issues which seem like they're still working out. They are bonded brothers under a year old.

xtoff, the girls love the revamp as they go on exploring rampages. They even ignored the twigs I put in their cages! Yea they are in a split FN Bria is a brat and does not like any thing else with fur, but she loves....errr tolerates heavily being pet and scritched.

And seriously Sandi, Bria is a little trouble maker. She ran out of the play pen when I went to put her in her cage, and I had to play catch the chin in a cluttered room from having their shaving bin pulled out of the closet, their carrier on the floor wood boards every where. I have no idea how it only took 3 mins to catch her.

And Smokey moved her fleece liner in her carrier and peed so I grab her and got that nice surprise....:banghead:

I love them both! They're so cute!!! I love those branch perches too. What kind of wood are they and where did you get them?

Back