Murphy pics !

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

searchand_dstry

I felt like taking some pictures of Murphy at his playtime today. I don't have enough pics of him, but now that he isn't shy he darts around like a maniac!
Also, there are a few pics of Ms. Buddy, the chinchilla I am chin-sitting for a few more months. I think she's an ebony?

murph.png

murph2.png

Montey used to like sitting like this too. I think it looks terribly uncomfortable!

murph3.png

Oh, hi!

murph4.png

Snugglin' in the covers <3

murph5.png

Go, go, go! It's so funny to watch him run on a smooth surface cause he purposely skids to a stop. I wish I could get a video of him doing it.

Cont.

murph6.png

omnomnom

murph7.png

There was a balloon by the guitar that he was FASCINATED with. He would bump it and run away then come back and do it again. Unfortunately, the battery ran out at that point :[

& Now Ms. Buddy!

msbuddy3.png

She is VERY little & a little older than Smush. I'm pretty sure they are from the same breeder because their faces look exactly alike & we got them from the same petstore.

msbuddy2.png

Cage mate chewed off her fingers when she was young :[

msbuddy.png

Pink nose <3

Murphy is so handsome! Nice pics--MS Smush looks like a beauty--missing finger and all.

Great pics! Especially love the 2nd one - my Trinity sits that way in the doorway of their cabin... even falls asleep that way!

You have a lot of great pictures! Thanks for sharing. Both chins are very cute! I'd love to see Murphy skidding around on your wood floor! I can just imagine how hilarious that would be!

Back