More chinny pics :)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crys12065

Lily enjoying her shredded wheat

fids_DSCF6310.jpg

Ahhh, scritches...

fids_DSCF6325.jpg

But mooom, I wanna come out and play!!

fids_DSCF6318.jpg

Look it them feetsies!!

fids_DSCF6321.jpg

i love the first picture, my favorite thing about animals such as chinchillas, rats, mice, hamsters, etc.. is the way they eat. i love their little hands holding onto the food, its so adorable.

oh and chinchilla feetsies yeah i love them, every time i see a picture of one that i can clearly see the feet in, i go to my husband and say aww look at the feeties, he just rolls his eyes at me. :laughitup:

LOVE it!! chinchilla feet are the BEST :) My sister freaked out because of them! But I love the mom can I come out and play picture! To cute!

I agree with Lovebug, when I'm handfeeding tilly with syringe and she puts her hands on it to hold it she looks like a baby drinking a bottle and my hearts melts!

Chinchilla feet are pretty stinkin cute. Reminds me of one time in highschool my girl got out of her cage (in my room) and grabbed my friends TOE and she woke up freaked out saying "Tiny hands just grabbed my toe" We were all so confused and thought she was dreaming til we realized Stellar got out.

Back