Modern Warfare 2

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my gosh, I'm a huge COD (call of Duty) fan and of course I had to buy it. I got it the night it came out (12 am selling at gamestop, lol). I play it constantly and just love the game. I've played and beat the story mode, Still working on Spec Ops, and I play online in clans all the time. Right now I'm ranked 68, almost prestige! Yay!!! I still have COD4 and COD5, but since I've been playing MW2, I can't play those anymore, lol. Its so difficult to go back.

Oh my gosh, I'm a huge COD (call of Duty) fan and of course I had to buy it. I got it the night it came out (12 am selling at gamestop, lol). I play it constantly and just love the game. I've played and beat the story mode, Still working on Spec Ops, and I play online in clans all the time. Right now I'm ranked 68, almost prestige! Yay!!! I still have COD4 and COD5, but since I've been playing MW2, I can't play those anymore, lol. Its so difficult to go back.

Same lvl as me!

I got to 10th prestige on cod4

I just love the "Till I collapse" trailer song by Eminem.
Me and my mates sing it all the time :)

LOL, I didn't get to make Prestige on COD4 yet. When that came out it was hard for me to get on my PS3 cuz everyone wanted to play. Then COD5 came out and I got to level 50 something, but didn't prestige on that yet either, cuz I got all wrapped up in Little Big Planet, LOL. So I'm sooo determined to Prestige on MW2. That and beat the story mode on Veteran level, so I can get all the trophies, haha. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is losing all my weapons I worked so hard on and practically starting all over again, but thats the challenge of the game, right?

Its great isnt it im only a 45 or so ive only played a total of 24 hours. Ive beat 3 quarters on veteran campaign already beat it on regular. Whats your gamer tag?

My PS3 ID is Leasha466, so if anyone that has a PS3, ADD ME! lol Just say you're from C&H and I'll add you.

Last edited:
Modern Warfare 2 was good as well, except for a few parts where you have to kill civilians (kind of an uncomfortable part of the game). However, Black Ops is not really what I expected - not as immersive as the Modern Warfares.

Back