Mochi!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lirana

I figure I will be taking lots of pictures of Mochi, so I'm going to start one thread to share them.

Here are pics from when I first got her (11/23/12)!
Mochi_new.jpg

And these were taken a few mins ago (11/27/12). She really enjoys the apple wood (certified organic) that I picked up from the farmer's market this past Sunday.
mochi_wood.jpg

Thanks guys. I got pictures of her sleeping in cute and unusual (to me) positions.

mochi_sleep.jpg

More pictures! These were all taken by my bf (he's a better photographer than I am).

Mochi on my arm, eating apple wood, and on her house (one of her favorite spots).
mochi_collag01.jpg

I like to think of this as Queen Mochi looking down upon her royal subjects.
mochi_queen.jpg

And a bunch of other Mochi pics taken on Christmas day.
mochi_collage02.jpg

Oh she's pretty! I love the angles you use haha! I have so much trouble getting pictures of them! :p

She looks like she has a lot of personality :))

Thank goodness she's not a sprayer... yet! :p Though, when she's mad at me, she certainly let's me know it. I was very touchy feely with her during play time the other night. She jumped up to my shoulders for the first time! I was so excited. Then she jumped into my hands, and from there into my bf's. I decided since she was in our hands, it was a good time to just catch her and put her in her cage. She was not happy with all of that handling. She's let me know it for the past 2 days, yelling at me when I pet her. :p She's mostly better today though.

Jessie: Thanks. My boyfriend took all of the recent ones. He did a really great job.

I love Mochi, she is one of my favs on here!
Awww, thanks! :cute:

How old is Mochi? She is precious. Love all the angled shots. Fav is the first one from her Christmas shoot....nose right in the camera. Too cute!

Mochi (as best as I can tell) is just over a year old. I've decided her "birthday" is the day we got her (Nov. 23). She's a pet store chin. They said they had her 9 months. When I tried to find out how old she was when I got her, they claimed they get their chins between 3-6 weeks. Total BS, I think. So, I guestimated that if they got her at 10 weeks which seems to be the average minimum age chins sell for, that would have put her at a year old when I got her. She seems to be growing a tiny bit, but I think some chins grow till about 18 months old.

Mochi is adorable. She looks just like my Annabel

Mochi jumped on my head for the first time last night! I looked evil in the picture, so I added some horns and gave her a halo. :p

mochi_and_me.jpg

Back