MN Reptile Expo

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LovinHedgies

Anyone going to the MN Reptile Expo this coming Sunday the 20th? My boyfriend and I went last year and had fun - although we came home with another RedFoot Tortoise, a Leopard Gecko and a Savannah Monitor (and we promised each other we weren't going to buy anything! Ha!).
I'm nervous about going though because they usually have hedgies and rats there and I love both so much. It gonna be hard to not let myself "rescue" one...
What I really want is a hatching Yellow Foot Tort...but the bf hasn't finished remodeling the cage for the girl RedFoots yet, so the baby cage is being used. Oh well - I don't really need to spend the money :neener:

Tortoises are one of the best pets :) Super easy to take care of and full of personality :) When we let our over 40 year old redfoot tort out to walk around, he will bang into the fridge until we give him a treat!

If I were closer, I would totally go! I missed the last reptile show here :( But hopefully I'll make it to the next one. I would love to have a tortoise again but I think they're still illegal here.

Latest posts

Back