Mini outdoor fireplace for chin?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shopaholic0514

I remember reading a thread on here (or was it her own website?)posted by this lady saying she found this outdoor fireplace that is small enough to make a chin house/playhouse out of it, the top of it is small enough for one chin to go through. And she posted a pic of it in her cage, the belly of it is only big enough for one chin to sleep in. I forgot where I saw it and where to get it, I thought its a great idea, anybody recall? It was something like this but not exactly the same one:
terracotta_outdoor_fireplace.jpg

sorry, I should have explained it, the real thing looked like it wasn't glazed or sealed, it was just plain pottery. The pic I found was just meant to show the shape of it, its not exactly the thing that the lady was using.

Last edited:
Google search for "minature chiminea" turned up quite a bit of options. No idea about how safe any of these online garden shops are, my thumbs are definitely NOT green.:thumbsup: Good luck.

Latest posts

Back