Mill date on Manna Pro Sho bag

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bam.Bam

Does anyone know where the mill date is on a 50lb bag of Manna Pro Sho? I bought a bag this morning and have searched the entire bag and didn't find a single thing.

It is on the white paper part that seals the bag. It will have a letter followed by 3 numbers. The letter stands for where it was milled. The numbers are in ordinal time-for example-156 was milled on June 5th.

Sometimes I will not find a mill date-but most of the time I do.

Hope this helps
Jessica

yep, checked the seals on both ends just in case and tore them both off and looked inside and found nothing, guess I got the bag without it. Just my luck, lol.

They said they just got the bags in a week ago so I don't know how old they are when they come in but the chins are good about letting me know when its getting bad. The 6 month of my previous bag just hit and they stopped eating it as much and I was actually using the bags you gave me for the last week.

On the bottom of my 2 bags, it says MADE 060310C. It's on the inner portion of the seal fold.
My mill is in Tampa, I guess every mill does it differently?

Well I was actually planning on switching to Purina but all they had was the green bag.. not the blue bag so just picked up the manna pro. The bag I have said it was manufactered at the MO mill.. my last bag was to and it also didn't have a mill date. Thats the one thing that irritates me with manna pro. Next time I'll try another location for the Purina.

Latest posts

Back