Might be getting an adult hedgie.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JenLovesQuills

A friend of mine has a female hedgehog that she got back in '07. She's a cinnicot little girl. My friend has to move and is moving nearer to me, but unfortunately cannot keep her precious prickly friend. So, her little girl may be coming to live with me. This way, my friend can still visit her whenever she wants to. I wish she could keep her hedgehog, I really do. I know how much she loves her. She had her from a baby. She negotiated with the landlord to keep all other pets, but the "exotic" wasn't allowed. :(

I'm nervous and excited! It isn't set in stone yet, but she has to move in less than two weeks, so I'll find out soon.

Pictures of my maybe baby. If I get her, I might rename her Maybe. :)

Attachments

• l_84b085bc3dabedbb4be0b3653c1e53cd.jpg
    l_84b085bc3dabedbb4be0b3653c1e53cd.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 23
  • l_ec2149cf085e6b0ea34f72dab2154e3b.jpg
    l_ec2149cf085e6b0ea34f72dab2154e3b.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 19
Congratulations on your new big girl.

I was just thinking that the title to your thread is probably the exact same thing on a lot of people's minds with the events in TX.

Glad you could open your home to her :)

Actually, I had just tracked down the email for the woman to email about rescuing a hedgehog from Texas when my friend got in touch with me about her hog dilemma. If I don't end up taking in her little one, I will be sure to send that email. ;)

Back