Michigan 2011 MCBA Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jags

The Michigan 2011 MCBA Show will be Jan 29th, 2011

Albion Inn
27644 C Dr N Albion, MI 49224
You can book online or call 1-800-238-0767

Judges: Jim Ritterspach and Joe Baldwin

The Albion Inn is located between Battle Creek and Jackson on I-94. They are pet friendly and are offering a discount if you mention you are with the MCBA group. A complimentary breakfast is served each morning. This Albion hotel also offers a bar/lounge, an indoor pool, coffee in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Televisions come with cable channels. Wireless Internet access is provided along with free local calls.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Contact Becky or the JAGS with any questions!

Last edited:
Are tables usually available to sell things at shows? If so, how do I sign up to get one? I'd like to see if I can sell some chin art...

:)

Some times we have a few vendors, other times no one brings anything to sell. I will have to check with President Becky to see what we are charging for a vendor table this year but you are more than welcome.

Is there anybody that would like to carpool with me? I would consider going if someone would like to split the gas and the driving and would like to know soon so I can get my visa to go to the US soon too

2011 MCBA Michigan Show
Jan 29th, 2011

Albion Inn
27644 C Dr N Albion, MI 49224
You can book online or call 1-800-238-0767

The Albion Inn is located between Battle Creek and Jackson on I-94. They are pet friendly and are offering a discount if you mention you are with the MCBA group. A complimentary breakfast is served each morning. This Albion hotel also offers a bar/lounge, an indoor pool, coffee in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Televisions come with cable channels. Wireless Internet access is provided along with free local calls.

Judges: Jim Ritterspach and Joe Baldwin

Grooming: 6:00 a.m.- 9:00 am.
Classification: 9:00 a.m. with the show immediately following

Cost: $4.00 per animal

Lunch on your own

There will be a baby derby and a raffle.
There will also be a Jr. Breeder trophy.

Vendor tables available for $10 (contact Becky)

Set up will be Friday night. We'll let you know a time when we figure out what time we can get there with the stuff.

Contact Becky or the JAGS with any questions!

If I have help at the shop, I'll be there this year! :)
I suppose I better start grooming... yikes... maybe I should rethink this...

Who is going and how long are you all staying? I"ll start driving home Sat night if no one is staying that long.

The show is getting closer. If you are interested in sponsoring a trophy (15.00, I think!), let me know.

This is a new location for us this year, but we are excited that it is a good spot for people coming from Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Ohio, etc. We hope to see lots of you there!

He's working HIS real job, not at my shop this time. Not my fault, at least not this time. lol
He's planning on being at Nationals, but we'll see....

Thanks gals, for sponsoring trophies.

I am bummed that Brent isn't coming. I was looking forward to seeing him! I'm glad that you're coming, though, Brenda!

Albion MCBA Show

I will be going with my daughter and we are bringing a few of our chins to show.

I don't know how long we will be staying though.

Back