Metal playpen?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amphy64

I was wanting to get Henry a metal playpen for his Birthday this month. He does have a fabric one, which I saw recommended here, but the little pest has unfortunately figured out how to chew it. So I was wondering if someone could recommend a metal one that I would be able to get here in the UK? It would need a cover of some kind, because he will jump out otherwise, and I'd like it to be quite large, I have a fair amount of space for it, though if it did fold away like his current one does that would be handy. Thanks!

If you cant find one with a top, i have found that a fitted sheet can work as a top with a few "chip clips" or paper clips to secure it

We just got the "Marshall Pet Products Pet Deluxe Play Pen, Small" from Amazon and it's awesome!! We love it. Not sure about a top, but it's 29 inches tall and our chin has no hope of jumping out (at least, I don't think she can!). This is really large, but you can fold the sides up against each other for storage or moving.

Back