Merry Christmas everyone! What was your chin's favorite present???

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas!

Mochi got a fleece cube hammock, a bird kabob, and a bunch of apple wood. I think the cube is her favorite. She loves to sleep in and on that thing. :p

mochi_xmas.jpg

My boys got a butterfly colada toss toy for Christmas, they seem to enjoy putting stuff out of it more then chewing on the things so far. They are like a couple of kids opening gifts, excitedly pull out new toys only to throw them aside to see what else there is lol. There is also a bundle of willow sticks and a cholla log in the pic.

Attachments

• ChillyChristmas2.jpg
    ChillyChristmas2.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 31
Shhhh... don't tell, but that bow is photoshopped on! ;) There's no way Mochi would let me put a bow on her head yet. We're getting there I think (it's been one month!), but not quite there yet. :p

A tad late.. but Alfred is getting a custom built "walk-in" cage! Something large enough for me to be able to walk into (seeing as I quit growing at 5' -.-) and sit down in with him! It's going to be wondrous! Along with that, I got myself a new chin from bchins! :) Can't wait to meet him when he is shipped here!

My sage got one of annieo's chin shaped cuddle buddies! She sleeps on top of it, cuddles beside it and drags it around with her < 3 she loves her cuddle buddy!!

Happy holidays everyone!

Our boys went absolutely nuts for Melbur's gift boxes - they (and their contents) were almost entirely destroyed by the next morning :))

VEqtS.jpg

gAo0X.jpg

I got Asa an Oxbow hidey house/tunnel. He destroyed it over the course of the next two days. He is VERY satisfied with himself! :)

Mischki's Presents

Mischki got a willow christmas tree that is just about destroyed now, as well as sticks and bamboo shredders. Her favorite is the christmas tree, though she already ate all the sticks and is moving to the shredders!

Back