Memorial tattoo

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crazy

So, hey guys my boy's Chilli. i already made a post earlier a few days after his death. I'm making a new post because it's still a memorial thing, but it's rather different. Anyone let me know if posting another topic is a bad thing?
So..I've decided I'm getting a tattoo in memory of him. Though I'm not so sure what to do. I have the ink paw print the crematory gave me so I want to do something with that and the date of his death. Any ideas hat to do or add? He really loved to eat. He also was big on the fact that everyone had to be happy. He made EVERYTHING in life into a game. He loved to play with with me and my boyfriend. Also, this boy was much more my son than my chinchilla.

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your chinchilla. I think the tattoo is a wonderful idea. Maybe you could get a simple portrait of him eating a blade of hay and put the date under it with a heart or two.

I have a few idea's sketched out for my chin. It is entirely up to you on how big, where you want to get it and what not. DO you have tattoo's yet? I like the idea of a face portrait. That is what I am having done for my girl who is a dental chin.

a few ladies on here got really cool tattoos of pawprints and other tributes.
if you search for "tattoo" you may be able to check out the threads.

i would love to get the pawprints somewhere on me. i like the idea of over my heart, but i have yet to get a tattoo in the upper region of my body.

A portrait does sound really nice, but I'm so tiny that I don't know if it would fit anywhere on me :s
No I don't have any tattoos yet.

My husband got a tattoo a little while ago in which the artist used an air compressor run tattoo gun. I don't know if you had anyone in mind to do it yet but he said he felt almost nothing. Just something you may want to consider.

I have paw prints and stars on my foot =] I eventally want to get a chin paw print on me somewhere. My paw prints are for my dog. I've had her nearly 14 of my 17 years on this earth. I love it. Go for it..They say the foot hurts the worst but really it doesn't. Even if it does just tell the artist, they will stop and give you a rest.

I have a tattoo of paw prints, too. Not for any specific dog, just for the passion that I love animals. :D

but I am thinking I may want to get something on my hip like that. possibly another paw print or a kitty print instead of a doggy print?

Good luck!

Back