Meeting - Southern ECBC

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetnessheart

Hi All!!!

This time every year we have a summer meeting to discuss what has happened with our past show and to make plans for the upcoming show. We usually meet in June, but in talking to members, June seems to be a very hectic month. So our meeting will be in July.

WHEN: July 23rd, 2011

WHERE: Comfort Suites (865) 933- 3131
161 W. Dumplin Valley Road
Kodak, TN 37764

Please when making reservations....tell them you are with the Southern ECBC
Thank you....
And Hope to see you all there!!

"meeting"

new to the whole show thing..very interested in it as well...what is this one for I am not too far away and am curious is this something i would like to go to...

Hi Rainschins...
Please try to come...This is going to be a "meeting" not a show, so there won't be any animals involved. Summer is just too hot for animals to travel. We get together and discuss our chapter business and then we have a round table discussion on whatever subjects are brought up. We just basically spend time sitting and talking about our furry little ones.

Hi VolunteerChin22...
Please come and bring as many friends as you would like. You could even split the cost of a hotel room which would make it cheaper on all parties.

Hi Cheryl...
It will be great to see you as always! :)

shows

i will try to make it but i am not sure I can...was wondering are there any shows that is close to TN? for next year?

Do you have to be an ECBC member to come? Also, would anyone be coming through the Johnson City area be willing to give me a ride? I could cover some gas cost or whatever :)

Meetings don't usually last that long. We start around 10 a.m. and break for lunch any where from 11:30 to noon. We get back together and just have round table discussions for however long we decide to talk. The total meeting usually gets over around 3:00 to 4:00 or maybe earlier?! We are not formal at all.

Rainschins,
We don't know where the show will be for next year. That is one thing we will talk about at the meeting. Getting suggestions for locations and places. So if you know of a really great place and we all agree upon it then....who knows....the show could be there next year. Just have to bring ideas!!

This is not going to be a show...it is a meeting so no animals will be involved. At this meeting we will be planning our next show and getting suggestions where to have the next show.

I don't know if anyone will be traveling your way. We don't go the Atlanta way.

If anyone is interested in joining our group and taking an office...You need to come to this meeting. Tiffany has notified me that she would no longer be Vice President, so we will be looking for someone to replace her. We may even open the floor for nominations for all officers. Please come and take part!!

REMINDER!!!!
This coming weekend is the meeting!!! 10 a.m. Saturday July 23rd
Comfort Suites (865) 933- 3131
161 W. Dumplin Valley Road
Kodak, TN 37764

Who will be coming????

Last edited:
Back