Meet Miesha!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevnChip

Hi everyone! I would like you to meet Miesha, my new little chin boy. I was told his birthday is in Dec and he's 6 this year. He's a bit small, but he's a bundle of energy and character. I look forward to discovering what he's like and sharing him with you all.

Special thanks to Barb for listing him and for leting me come out to get him. It was a pleasure to meet you and some of your critters. Sorry I couldn't take everyone home! The bonded males are so beautiful, and the tan is a cuddler! I hope they find a home soon.

Attachments

• IMG_4495a.jpg
    IMG_4495a.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_4491a.jpg
    IMG_4491a.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_4494a.jpg
    IMG_4494a.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 46
Whoops! Thanks for the move!

Yes, he seems to be a good fit so far. He was a bit excited when I first met him but he calmed down on the ride home and has faced every thing else that came like a trooper. He's had a romp in my bath/chin room, a dust bath, a quick combing session (he didn't like that much, but he got through it just fine), a little snooze, a run through his new cage, and a nibble of familiar food and lots of yummy sticks. He tried out the chin spin and got the hang of it as soon as he figured out it could move, as one of the pics shows. He's been picked up and handled several times and still comes to me to find out what else I might smell like. And right now he's scratching and ripping along the cardboard bottom of the cage. Hubby and I went to HD and got some KD pine to replace that bottom with. The car smelled so good. I install that tomorrow as soon as I get up. Oh, now he's in his tube watching me type. So cute! Here's a quick pic. Ok, off to bed. :wave3:

Attachments

• IMG_4497a.jpg
    IMG_4497a.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 24
he looks like a trapped snowball in the last picture hes like please dont leave me in here Im too cute to melt

Thanks for all the well wishes and comments, Everyone. Thought I'd update with a new shot of one content chin. This was after I got the floor finished and put everything back. I had Meisha blocked in the second floor while I fitted the boards and closed the front of the cage back up. Man, do I wish I'd done this a long time ago! Would have still had to do it again for Miesha, but this floor is so much nicer than cardboard. Just look at that face.

I posted pics (and the story) of the cage earlier this year in a thread under the chin housing heading. Here's the link. http://www.chins-n-hedgies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25446&page=2 Just picture pine boards in place of the cardboard in the bottom and you have the current cage Miesha is enjoying.

Attachments

• IMG_4501a.jpg
    IMG_4501a.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 4

Latest posts

Back