Meet horton

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

courtyyryan

just wanted to introduce my little horton. I adopted him about six months ago. I'm amazed every day at the personality he has. He melts my heart when he's in a rare cuddle mood. most of the time he just hops around the house. I only cage him when he's in a chew everything mood or when i'm not home.

every night around 9 he likes to chew. So he's in his cage right now standing up in the corner giving me the "mumma, i wanna cuddle" look.

sigh. he knows how to play me.

tumblr_inline_mkas6sH9cp1qz4rgp.jpg

cuddles<3

tumblr_inline_mkas5uslWa1qz4rgp.jpg

"hi mumma, watcha doin?"

tumblr_inline_mkas4v3JP21qz4rgp.jpg

after first picking him up, curious but only from inside his cage

Oh my goodness!! That nosie! He's a cutie! Definitely a chin-heartbreaker. Haha.

Adorable. If I let mine loose she would chew the walls down.

Adorable. If I let mine loose she would chew the walls down.

haha believe me he did use to try. I had to always watch him at first he wanted to taste EVERYTHING. now he doesnt chew walls or furniture he mostly just likes to climb the couch or the computer desk and see how high up he can get. He gets free reign of his dust bath which he loves. He likes to burrow in the weirdest places and sleep. were mostly over tasting everything though. oh and he loves to follow me around, we do everything together whether i like it or not haha he takes off with my socks too and drags them around the house. sigh, i just love him, such a character.

Back