Meet Fiona

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura

After I lost my beloved Kylie in May, I had a long period of absence from a lot of places, including CnH. But along the way I brought home another Akita puppy, and I'm ready to show her to you now! Everyone, meet Fiona!

fionababy.jpg

The day I met her.

fionaears.jpg

As her ears were coming up :)

fionaball.jpg

About a week ago, growing up at about 50 pounds.

Oh she is precious!! I love the tilt-head look! My shih tzu does that all the time....lol! Congrats on Fiona!

She is gorgeous. I'm sorry for the loss Kylie, but hopefully Fiona can help heal your heart.

OOOH, So cute!!!! I am so glad you have someone new to love..

Aww this just put the biggest smile on my face! I grew up with an Akita. Litterally. She was my birthday present when I was 3 and she passed when I was 18. Best dog ever. God, I miss her. Here's some pictures I found of her.
Untitled3-1.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Untitled7.jpg

About a month before she passed.

Congrats on your Akita pup! They are great dogs.

Thanks everyone! She certainly is keeping me busy. Brittney, thank you for sharing your pictures! They really are great dogs!

I'm sorry about Kylie, sometimes you just need your space and time to grieve. Thank you for sharing the pics of your new puppy, she's adorable!

Back