Meet Dita!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sugarised

As you all know I had the tough decision on what/whom to get as a friend for my boy Starrkey, well here she is!
Her name is Dita (as in von Teese) because she is so beautiful and glamourous I cannot believe how tiny she is as she's literally just old enough to leave her parents! She is gorgeous....parents were black velvets is she? Im not fully clued up on these things!

Attachments

• IMG_0325.jpg
    IMG_0325.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0326.jpg
    IMG_0326.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0329.jpg
    IMG_0329.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 65
She's adorable and yes she's a black velvet! Congrats on the new addition!

I'm glad Starrkey's surgery went well! I'm sure you are already doing quarantine, but make sure you count 6 weeks from the day Starrkey was neutered before introducing them. While the testicles are gone, some males can still retain some semen for that long after being neutered.

ooh thanks for the heads up on it being 6 weeks! could have had a bit of a shock there! I'm planning on introducing them slowly, so maybe for those 2 weeks i could do cages opposite each other (but not so they touch as ive heard of clever chins having their wicked way through bars) so they can talk to each other etc. You can't rush romance, but not let them in a proper introductory thing til he's fo sho out of production in that dept :D.

Latest posts

Back