Me and my one and only chin

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FutureDVM

I brought my chin, Einstein, to an educational event for pre-vet students this past weekend. One of my friends took this picture of me holding him and I thought I'd share. Do you think he could get any cuter?

Attachments

• IMG_1138_1.jpg
    IMG_1138_1.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 93
He is totes adorable! Judging by his name he must have looks and brains. :))

What school are you going to, Mr. Future DVM? My alma mater, CSU by any chance?

He is totes adorable! Judging by his name he must have looks and brains. :))

What school are you going to, Mr. Future DVM? My alma mater, CSU by any chance?

Yes, he is very intelligent ;)

And yep! I go to CSU and I love it. What did you study?

I studied Psychology, graduated in 99. I looove and miss the Fort! Such a great place to live, play and eat. I have dreams about Pickle Barrel sammys and Big City potato burritos.

They have a chinchilla show there every year. (I've never been, I didn't have chins when I lived in CO.) But you should go and try to drag people to Old Town. They stay all the way out on Mulberry and I-25-- such a poor representation of what the town is really like!

I studied Psychology, graduated in 99. I looove and miss the Fort! Such a great place to live, play and eat. I have dreams about Pickle Barrel sammys and Big City potato burritos.

They have a chinchilla show there every year. (I've never been, I didn't have chins when I lived in CO.) But you should go and try to drag people to Old Town. They stay all the way out on Mulberry and I-25-- such a poor representation of what the town is really like!

Nice! I'll have to check out that show. Old Town is definitely one of my favorite parts of the Fort. I still haven't tried the Pickle Barrel, but I've heard it's really good.

Einstein is a total cutie!

There's a Chinchilla Show in Fort Collins in February, not sure if that's the one being mentioned here.

DVM, you and Einstein are both as cute as you can be!!!

The Colorado Branch of Empress Chinchilla has a show the first weekend in February every year. It is held at the LaQuinta Inn on Mulberry just off of I-25. I will post more information as we get closer.

Everyone is invited; you don't have to be a breeder to attend or show your chinchilla, or to be a member of Empress. We welcome everyone, from big time ranchers to pet people like you and me. There are always gorgeous chins being shown and some are for sale. We have several breeders in the Colorado area.

We are always looking for new members. It's a great group with LOTS of collective experience in raising chinchillas. We'd love to have you join us!!!

Hope to see you there!!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
DVM, you and Einstein are both as cute as you can be!!!

The Colorado Branch of Empress Chinchilla has a show the first weekend in February every year. It is held at the LaQuinta Inn on Mulberry just off of I-25. I will post more information as we get closer.

Everyone is invited; you don't have to be a breeder to attend or show your chinchilla, or to be a member of Empress. We welcome everyone, from big time ranchers to pet people like you and me. There are always gorgeous chins being shown and some are for sale. We have several breeders in the Colorado area.

We are always looking for new members. It's a great group with LOTS of collective experience in raising chinchillas. We'd love to have you join us!!!

Hope to see you there!!! :thumbsup:

This sounds fantastic! I'd definitely be interested in going. Keep me updated! It would be nice to meet some fellow chinchilla fanatics in the area!

Back