May get FN

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lydz

I just say a craigslist ad for a Ferret Nation (used) for $80. I'm so excited...I emailed them asking about its condition and my husband said yes.

I've been so jealous of everyones FN and I may actually get one.... YAY!!!

For 80 bucks thats a good deal, I hope its in good condition for you. Then you have to decorate it and show us some pics!

I hope so too. I've never used craigs list before.

Still waiting for a response from them.

Do FN get rusty easily? What's the worst condition this thing can be in and how easy would it be to clean it up?

Wow, that is a steal! They now retail for $239 at PetSmart. Does it come with metal pans or ledges?

I don't think they rust. I bought one new and one off our local Craigslist that was a year old, and both still look new.

They put a standard picture off a Petsmart site. It's a double. Doesn't give details about pans and such but I would assume it has everything it came with.

For those who want it....I get first dibs. and they only live 15 minutes from me :neener:

Still waiting for response. Getting antsy. :hair:

The can rust a little bit... I just bought a used one off of CL. The people who had it before used it for ferrets and power-washed it every week... All of the hardware was rusty, and some of the weld points, but that's okay. I contacted Midwest and they sell the FN harware package separately for around $7.

That sucks! I hate when people cant even reply and say it is not available anymore~ Keep your eyes on CL I am sure another one will pop up. OR you would post to CL in the items wanted section. That is how I get most of my things i want!

Back