Max my Popsie Wopsie!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peachydays

<--My sweet girl Gregory
Ok, please don't tell Max I told you guys that I call him "Popsie Wopsie"....

There was much excitement today, because Max got his new fleece items from Tanya! This was very special for Max, as all he had in the past were hand me downs from my first chinnies, Gregory and Ralph. For those of you who don't know, Max used to belong to my brother. My brother was living with me for a short time, and when he moved out, he left Max with me. Which was MORE than ok with me!

His old fleece liners were black on the back, so I've turned them upside down so the black side shows and matches better with the print. I didn't want Romeo to laugh at Max for having mismatched fleece (I have no doubt that Romeo might do this, as he is QUITE cheeky!). Ok ok....and maybe the sight of mismatched fleece would have driven me up the wall. I am crazy like that.

So here is Max, with a very special fleece set that is all HIS! :heart5:

The whole cage (do you see the Popsie Wopsie?!)
d2da542c.jpg

Hello! Would you like me to show you around my awesome cage?
08c6df5a.jpg

I don't know...sometimes I am very shy and like to hide under my wheel!
ffd455c6.jpg

Well...maybe...
3f852e86.jpg

Ehhhhh, I don't know...changed my mind again...
cd396b2d.jpg

Alright, but I need to nom nom on this hay from Tanya, first!
ce272866.jpg

Not finished yet....how do you think I maintain this impressive girth?!
d1973fb9.jpg

Perfect place for resting my bum!
e75d347c.jpg

All that hiding and eating has worn me out. Please leave!
3ec663af.jpg

Awww!! I love your pictures and the captions. Very cute! Max has quite the setup there! :)

He's a big squishy boy, that's for sure! Super cute!

I :heart: :heart: :heart: Tanya's heart fleece items, I have a ton of them myself :D! Max is one lucky chinnie boy!

Thanks, everyone! He is definitely VERY cute (if I do say so myself!), and VERY squishy! He was 864 grams at his last weigh in!

I recently bought a sewing machine and am still getting the hang of it, but I hope to make him some MATCHING red fleece liners soon.

He is very squishy! He looks just like my Zoe and I showed her Max's picture and she said that she sends hugs and kisses to Max! :)

Awwww! Max sends snugs and kisses to Zoe!

Haha, I can't have fleece in my cage. Chico will eat the fabric!
Once, she tried chewing on my dad's beard. :)
Boy, do I love my boo.♥

Back