Manna Pro Sho

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldgoat1966

Hi everyone! I'm new to this so I hope I'm posting this correctly! I'm trying to buy 2-3 pounds of Manna Pro Sho Rabbit and I cant find anything smaller than a 50 pound bag. I currently have 3 chinnie babies. One has malo, one had a small spurr ont time, one with no teeth issues. I'm currently mixing different brands, trying to find something for all that they like. I currently bought 2 bags of Beaphar from the UK at $42 each, and they seem to have lost interest (of course, now that I have gone to the ends of the earth to get it!!) I also got a bag o Science Selective (they all hate it). Now I'm mixing the Blue Seal with Beaphur but I would like to give this brand a shot. If anyone is selling it and could ship it Priority Mail, I will be glad to pay extra for shipping. Thanks for any help.
Penny

Check out the Supplies for Sale section of the classified ads on this site. There are a lot of people who sell that feed and others in smaller quantities.

Where are you located? Unfortunately Manna Pro Sho is only sold in 50 lb bags to my knowledge. Send me a PM and I can point you in the right direction.

I was able to buy a 25lb bag at tractor supply...try them...also, i have other feed stores around me that will order it so i would look into that as well...hope this helps

If I remember correctly you aren't that far away from me. I buy the 50lb bags of mana pro sho from our local TSC and would be happy to send some over if you are still looking.

Manna Pro Sho is only sold in 50 lb bags.

One thing I wanted to put out there. Becareful of all these feed changes. You can cause more problems changing from one feed to the other.

Back