Makes me smile

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistywaterwoman

Pooper Scooper
Everytime I walk into the chin room and see all my babies sleeping peacefully, snug as little bugs in a rug, I can't help but smile. :heart5:

IMG_1596-1.jpg

Little sweet hearts. I will find myself sitting and watching the girls sleep on the weekends. I would love to sleep as relaxed as they do.

i see mine sleeping 24/7 he's in our living room. lol.
i was trying to find them all but only spied two lol

Left to right, Tami (pink/white) is in her hammock at the top. She's a single chin right now. Middle cage at the top is Patty my BV, she's in the wood tunnel with her head on the stripey pillow, lol. Phoebe is underneath her, in a fleece tube on the back wall. She's beige, and you can see the flash of her red eye in the corner. ;) Last cage on the right, Amy (silver) and Sally (standard) are in their hammocks at the top. All you can see of Sally is her tail, and Amy's ears.

Looks like those metal cube things you can make shelves out of zip tied together. You can get them at walmart or target..lol thats such a cute picture :)

Yep, those are storage grids I had left over after I made my C&C guinea pig cage. They fit PERFECTLY under the doors of the FN's to prevent certain stinkers from getting under it during playtime. I use the Marshall Ferret Playpen gates and I just hook them to the ends of the blue grids on each side of my Wall O' Chins, and it works like a charm.

What sleepy sweeties!
Love your cages and the set-ups. I'm still working on my cages but hopefully they will look as good as yours at some point!

I wish my house was big enough for a chin room. That would be incredible. *considers converting the guest room and making friends crash on the couch*

Then again, I like having them with me in the living room.

LOL I have one in my bedroom and two in my dinning room that is now a playroom ha ha! safest room in the house only thing in there is a table and chairs and now a big cage...lol

devotion to these crazy lil critters is what we chin folk do best, lol.

my bedroom got converted to a chin room. i sleep on the couch. guests are forced to sleep on the futon next to the couch. needless to say, i don't have many guests :rofl:

I have to confess, we are house shopping, looking to move, and my number one priority for the new house was a bonus room for the chins! I want my guest room back, lol.

Aw, thank you!! She was absolutely beautiful, and the first chin I'd had from a kit. I was blessed to have her from 10 weeks old until just before her 3rd birthday. Too short a time, but I am grateful to have had her in my life. :nolove:

Aw, thank you!! She was absolutely beautiful, and the first chin I'd had from a kit. I was blessed to have her from 10 weeks old until just before her 3rd birthday. Too short a time, but I am grateful to have had her in my life. :nolove:

You're welcome. :heart: I saw your youtube video of her eating out of the huge syringe. I am guessing she had teeth issues. :(

Back