Make me a website?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarissaRelf

Animal Lover <3
I was wondering if anyone on here had the skills to make me a 'simple' website. Idk how and really don't want to. Would love if you could teach me how to run it as well. (over email?) I am willing to pay. Message me please and we can disscuss details.

If you use one of the free website sites like tripod, they are very easy to setup and use. You don't have to know any code, you simply have to click on things like "add photo" "add text" "add table", then tell it where you want to add your item. I can walk you through it if you have any questions.

Cheryl

If you are a beginner I would definitely go with one of the free site options like weebly or any other out there. Can you explain more on what you want out of the site, is it a blog, or are you trying to sell items?

I think this might have already been addressed?
Marissa had a URL in her signature which pointed to a website.

Last edited:
(Sorry I litterally just saw this :p) Yes, that is my website and the guy I asked to made it automattically assumed we were 501c3 certifed so he put it on there. (It's been fixed since :p and we are working to get the 501c3 going) Also we are working with several people who do have 10+ years working with them. Not us personally. Also, this can be deleted now since it's been made. Thanks for the tips guys :)

The CL ad has not changed, I don't think its right to advertise you are a non-profit and you are not, its not fair to people who actually want to support a real non-profit rescue and its not fair to non-profits who have actually went through the effort and expense to become one.

Back