Made my own cage

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thirstywhale

I just wanted to show off the new cage I made for Nibbles.
He had a big fight with his friend and we had to separate them. Nibbles ended up in a cage that was to small (more like a rat cage) and as our chins live in our family room I have been wanting to make a cage that they find it a bit harder to throw poo all over the floor.
I have a wood working background so it wasn't to hard (but still a mammoth effort!)
I'm pleased with how it turned out & I think Nibbles is happier too :)
I have since made new fleece liners for the bottom.
Now I want to make another one for chewy & stack it on top!

Attachments

• IMG_2666_4.jpg
    IMG_2666_4.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_2664_4.jpg
    IMG_2664_4.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
I can see them. That cage looks great! I really want to build something like this when I have the time.

It looks awesome! I was proud of my little wooden house and here you made a cage Lol. Good job! :D

nice'

Someones gonna walk by and not know that that is actually a pet cage. Then the chin will start barking at them and scare the heck out of them lol :hilarious:

My mother in law came for dinner tonight & Nibbles started running on the wheel (which is quite noisy) & she did get a fright & was very surprised to find a chin happily spinning away inside :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back