Maddie vs. Mom

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! She's either made a game of this, or she really does not want anything on her house! That is too funny!

Hahahaha! That was awesome my midnight does this with yellow lava bites... She hatesss them lmao but pink or blue are just fine :)

Too cute. They are so funny! I will sometimes put unchewed sticks and toys in my girls tubes when I am vacuuming at night. It soooo aggravates them! They go into the tube and start digging and pushing until everything falls out!

Ahahaha. :hilarious: Total attitude chin. I have two of those in Leo and Nibbler. They will push and move anything out of their way if they don't like it.

My violet does this , too. If anything is on her house or shelves, she throws it across the cage or at me. She is such a little turd!

Sookie does the with one particular ledge.. God forbid I out ANYTHING on there.. When use tried scolding her for making a mess she does the "sneak approach" she stands in front of whatever it is and while looking at me back kicks it off the ledge

Back