Love for the fuzzies

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clarinuto

chin smitten
Seriously, some days I come home and I literally have to guilt myself into feeding everyone because I am so tired from work (because how could I ever let them go hungry due to my lack of sleep or laziness!), but then I go in there and see all their little faces and it is the best thing ever!! Everyone except one of my guinea piggies takes treats from my hands and lets me pet and scratch them. Pixie loves her scratches so much that she closes her eyes, cocks her head to the side and lifts one leg so I can really get in there. She is such a love filled chinnie. Even my toughest chinnies have warmed up to me. It is absolutely fantastic. They really are the perfect image of love and brighten my mood and my day every time.

For all the fuzzyloves out there, thanks for your unique ways of showing love and appreciation. It is me who would be lost without you, not the other way around.

:bliss:

I completely agree. They brighten up the worst days with those cute little faces and their crazy little antics. :hug2:

Latest posts

Back