Lost my new camera...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airyn

Well, my love of sharing The Cute has officially bitten me in the a**. I went to Florida for work last week, was showing a woman on the plane pics of my chins, and woke this morning to find that my new Canon PowerShot S100 was missing.

I reported it to Southwest and the shuttle company, posted on Facebook and Google+ and am now posting it here with the hopes that some of you will be kind enough to repost on whatever social network you're using.

I'm usually the most organized person on the planet, and this is completely out of character for me. I'm just so mad at myself! I had some great pics of the furkids on there too!

This is what I've been sending:

*************PLEASE REPOST - LOST CAMERA*************

I was on a Southwest flight from West Palm to Philly on January 14th and lost my new camera. I realize this is a shot in the dark, but could you please repost to see if we can get this to whoever picked it up?

It's a Black Canon Powershot S100 in a shiny purple case. There was a 16gb memory card in it with pictures from my work conference and pictures of my chinchillas on it.

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP!

Laurie Ostroff
[email protected]

*************PLEASE REPOST - LOST CAMERA*************​

The number's a Google Voice number, so no worries there. :))

Thanks in advance for any help!

Well happy to know I am not the only one that uses Google Voice numbers for everything, but I do hope you find your camera. I live in Bucks County we can go and beat up the airline attendants till they tell us...lol

Do you think it's possible someone took it while you weren't looking? That really stinks :( I hope you get it back!

ChinnieShop, I'm so in! They were useless! And, I grew up in Bucks...small world!

Andrea, I wish I could blame someone other than myself! One of my best friends was on my right and I saved a seat for the woman on my left because we hit it off in line talking about our pets. My purse toppled during turbulence and I did a quick sweep on the floor with my hand right afterwards, but I'm guessing it must've slid. Since I didn't realize it was missing, I completely forgot to check again before we deboarded and have been kicking myself ever since. :(

Thanks for the support ladies! I know it's gone...I just needed to know that I tried. *pout*

Latest posts

Back