Looking for some advice

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leni

Hardcore Fleece Addict
Hi guys, I'm getting 3 chins in the next few weeks from Claudia at Brightstar Chins. I have one baby safe cage that Atlas is in and I have ordered an FN 141 to move him into to have that one available that hopefully will be here in the next week or so.

It's one male and 2 females. The 2 females I was planning on putting into the cage I'm moving Atlas out of. I need a cage for the male kit, but looking online and seeing as the holidays are coming up, things are either sold out or are going to take extra long to come in. So is there a cage you guys would recommend that I could put him into temporarily until he's bigger and I can get a better cage next year for when there isn't all the holiday rush? I saw that one at Petsmart they have now that has wood shelving and all but it didn't specify what kind of wood so I'm a bit skeptical. I know it should be 1/2 inch bar spacing and I can get some wood shelves and all to put in them, I was just wondering what you guys would recommend.

The male is a white mosaic that is about 8 weeks old right now, one of the females is a black velvet that is about 6 weeks right now, and the other female is a tan that is about 9 weeks right now. I'm looking to get them in about 3 weeks. Right now they all weigh between 260-300 grams each.

Latest posts

Back