Looking for models

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SRSimpson

I enjoy doing art and have been getting various commissions lately. I'd love to start doing more chinchillas and could use some in my portfolio. I am doing my own babies but would also like to do some others. If anyone has some good photos of their chins, any good antics or adorable poses I'd love some reference photos! I will post any artwork I do and we can discuss me mailing it if I pick your chin. Once I figure out chin drawing I may also open up to commissions, hopefully.

So if anyone has some nice chinny pics they'd be willing to let me use please share! I would love a nice chocolate or tan or unique mosiacs but anything will do!

Oh, cool, even if you don't use any of mine, I'd love to see some of your artwork. :)) Not many people draw chins, even animal artists.

Here's my favourite picture of Henry as a baby, and a couple of livelier poses:

Attachments

• 1989196-695m.jpg
    1989196-695m.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC004972.jpg
    DSC004972.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC001471.jpg
    DSC001471.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 16
Thanks everyone! Amphy I am trying to do that first pic of Henry but the plant is giving me strife. I managed to do ticklechins mosiac hula skirt chin and one of my homo ebonys, QWERTY.
c9ebfb83-155f-4fb1-92fa-053ba73df89b_zpscda3f0fe.jpg

Back