looking for breeder?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChiniiBamBam

Keeper of BamBam :D
Hey i was wondering if anyone knew of a chinchilla breeder in northern new york if someone could let me know that would be awesome, i've looked everywhere online and i cant find one closer that 4 hours away! i really want to find bambam a play mate but i want it not to be from a pet store please help me, thank you!!! :D

yea well im looking for someone more in the Adirondack park region or at least near the area i really hope i can find someone

as mentionned Dee - Humble Acres and Jessica - Godins Chinchillas. Both have very nice animals.

Depending as to where you are located, I can also have for you.

A lot of us will be traveling next month to a show in Port Ewen - perhaps someone may be passing by you/somewhere you could meet?

maybe but port ewen is located roughly 4 hours south from me, im so far north that i can get to the Canadian border in just under an hour, im near the Plattsburgh area

oh really? niceee how much would one roughly be and would she perhaps be selling cages by any chance?

Hi-

I am about 2 hours from Plattsburgh and travel through frequently to go to Malone. If you are interested send me a pm.

Jessica

Latest posts

Back