• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for a locken chinchilla in arizona

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Macaroni and Chiz

Animal obsessed
Hello,

I have heard that Locken chins are rare. This is my dream chinchilla, I am looking for someone selling a locken in the Pheonix Arizona area. If anyone could tell me about someone that has these guys, please let me know!!

I don't believe they are being sold in the US yet.... but I could be wrong.

Yes there are lockens available in the US. Narcissus you are thinking about persians which arent sold in the US. There are a few breeders working with them but you might have to look into shipping unless you are willing to drive pretty far.

Well glad to hear theyre available here!! Sadly since theyre so expensive it may have to wait a while. But now I know. Thanks everyone!!

Would there by any chance be any lockens for $300? That is probably as high as I can go until I am old enough to get a real job XD

I was mistaken. They are not a breed I'm interested on so I hadn't really kept up on it.

Back