Loofahs

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabe

I am a proud new owner of a 6 year chin named Chinny. A family member could no longer afford him. He is wonderful . I love to spoil him with new toys . I've done quite a bit of research for everything I've given to him. I'd like to try these flavored loofahs, but I can't seem to find anything about them. Does anyone know if they're safe ?

Well... I may be a bit biased, but as long as the loofah has not been bleached, the flavoring is sugar free, and the coloring is food safe - it should be alright for your little one. Another thing to look out for is string or thread in loofah toys as these can do a number of different kinds of harm if not careful.

There is also a "Search" feature in the top dark blue taskbar that you can look up past threads that contain the word loofah. When I tried it just now, it returned 7 pages of results.

Welcome, and congratulations on your new little guy!

I bought some loofas from a supplier on this forum. Go to the Chin supplies for sale. The first link response in that forum is a list of websites that sell different items/toys/supplies for chins. I ordered my loofas from on one of those websites.

I got some for my boys and they chew up part of them but have other things they are more interested in.

Back