loofahs

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessers

I know this has been posted before but people don't check old posts...or do they..?
anyways funny story. I was looking for chin toys and I see one called "loofahs". It looked a lot like the sponge i use to do the dishes and the vegetable that i ate before it matured. With a little more research i find that it actually IS the vegetable I ate. So I ran into the kitchen and took out a few dozen and I know they're chin safe because they're "natural" and i watched my grandparents grow them but when I was going to put it in my chinchilla's cage I saw a seed. Should i attempt to take out all the seeds or is it okay to put the entire thing in their cage?

not sure about this. i give my boys loofah but i order it from QMC so im pretty sure its completely untreated and cleaned out and stuff. i'd probably make sure all the seeds are out and everything before giving it to your chins. i never realized it was a vegetable.

Back