Long overdue Giggy pics! (photo heavy)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peachydays

<--My sweet girl Gregory
Hi guys,

Giggy here! Not sure if you remember me. The human NEVER posts pictures of my handsome self, and I've let her know that this is not acceptable. Things are great with me. I eat, I sleep, I poop, I play. I've been in my QC Townhome for several months now, and I love it! I have my very own brand new fleece set arriving soon, so hopefully the human will share more pics with you then, but who knows. She is quite unmanageable at times. Says she has to "work" and "study for school". Like those things take precedence over photographing ME! Hmph. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pictures below.

With fluffiest sincerity,

Giggy

"To jog your memory: This is ME!!!!!"

c5d735f5.jpg

"This is my hay."
1fe55ecc.jpg

"I like to eat it!"
0f710371.jpg

"This is my water."
a440531f.jpg

"I like to drink it! Yummmm. Lip smackin good!"
baf92b38.jpg

Last edited:
"What is that I hear? Is it music?"
1bbb3169.jpg

"IT IS!!! I love to dance!"

4d562366.jpg

"Sometimes the human locks me in this thing while she attacks my cage with this large machine that makes a lot of noise."
a9ad9e23.jpg

"Look at this face. Could you lock me up? I don't know how she can live with herself."
5d627d65.jpg

"Let me OUT!!!!"

80de5e76.jpg

OMG Giggy, you are so handsome and photogenic! I was wondering when your mom was going to get off her lazy butt and do a proper photo session. Tell her she did a good job and I am definitely remembering your cuteness now.
Love,
Aunt Nikki

You keep her in line Giggy. Don't let her get away with any funny stuffy. You look very handsome today, as always.
Love,
Grandma

Giggy, you are precious! I don't know how your mom can stand to not take more pictures of you! Make sure you keep her in line!

Hello handsome boy. Make sure your mom posts more pictures. You're too good looking not to share.

Hey there handsome, I've missed seeing that pretty face. Your mom may be busy, but she does take very good pictures. Jameson says hi, he misses hanging out in the cage next to you.

Thanks, everyone! I do my best to keep the human in line, but it is a very difficult task. My brother Max is no help. He is always allowing himself to be picked up and snorgled. Very rarely does he refuse. No dignity at all! Please don't tell my mama I said that.

Ahhhhh my Giggy man :swoon:! I've missed snorgling your adorable ears handsome. Tell your mom that I said hi but make sure you stick out your tongue like you did in that one pic, ok?!

Back