long islan,ny vet ?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been going to Dr. Jonathan Mehlrose at VMCLI in West Islip (631) 587-0800 for the last two years and he's really great. I highly recommend him.

I've also heard that Dr. Heidi Hoefer over at Island Exotic Veterinary Care in Huntington Station is good, but I have absolutely no first hand experience with her so I am not positive about that.

Dr.Hedi in huntington is great.She is the one i would go to if i need a vet.I was her child's pre k teacher and that is how i know that she deals with exotics:)She is on Jericho tpk. not far from 110.

I highly recommend Dr. Freilicher at Animal Medical Hospital in Centereach.
http://www.theanimalmedicalhospitalofcentereach.com/

She is an expert in chinchillas, she has owned them herself, she's written articles for various medical journals about chins. Almost every time I go there, there are chins in the waiting room, and she has been the vet for a local chin rescue. I believe she trained Dr. Melrose, who someone else listed above, in chinchilla treatment.

She is the only one I trust with my chinnies.

I've been going to Dr. Jonathan Mehlrose at VMCLI in West Islip (631) 587-0800 for the last two years and he's really great. I highly recommend him.

I've also heard that Dr. Heidi Hoefer over at Island Exotic Veterinary Care in Huntington Station is good, but I have absolutely no first hand experience with her so I am not positive about that.

I've had experience with her before and she is absolutely wonderful and I definitely recommend her.

Back