Lola Hates me.......Next to Her Hanging House !!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siany

I would of wrote about this sooner but the computer broke and the bf stole my laptop:neener:

A couple of days ago we moved the hanging fleece house to the top of the cage and also added a tunnel on the side of the cage, me and my bf set it up so that the chinnies could go through the tube onto the top of the hanging house as well as go round the other side to get in the hanging house. We did this to try and encourage them both to use the hanging house because i made it myself and they didnt really use it !!

The next morning me and my bf come downstairs and find that Lola had fallen to sleep on top of the hanging house....Well we were so impressed and kept trying to get a good look, it all looked good and Lola was well and truly snuggled up on top. Later on when she had woken up but was still sitting on top of the hanging house, i went over to her to say hi but i dont think she liked me over by her new territory..... Lola dive bombed me through the bars to try and bite my fingers and was growling at me, so i looked shocked and she looked mad !! I stepped back and she stopped, i move closer and she tries to jump at me through the bars again. She had her nose so far out of the bars im surprised she didnt get stuck :hilarious: Even a few days later she will not let me near her hanging house and will watch me closely at playtime to make sure it is left alone, the funny thing is, she only does this to me and not the bf ?? Maybe she is threatened by another female ?? :laughitup: .....Well im keeping out of the way !!!!

Lol, its mad Lola will not let me near it but my other half seems to habe the right....Nutty chinchillas lol :)

Sounds like protecting the territory. Could you post a pic of that arraingement? I would like to redecorate Trixie's cage and am in search of ideas.

I will post a picture soon as possible, its still a work in progress and i am going to replace the shelves with a bigger one underneith the house. I did buy some but i found some holes they had filled with a plastice wood glue so i got my money back.

Ok i took two pictures, i had to get in the cage to get a good shot and Lola was not happy so this is the best i could do without her taking my fingers off :D

As you can see with the first picture im getting a look of contempt lol !!!

Latest posts

Back