Lol

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chiaismypet

Not long ago my chinchilla decided to pee in my BROTHERS shoe... At first im just like omg i'm gonna be in SO much trouble. Then when I told my brother he's like oh that shoe was broken and suppose to be in the garbage. :p I still got in trouble in case that was a new shoe... oh well lol.

I had a friend visit and we were all in the chin play room watching them, Rocco thought his leather tassels on the shoes were tasty, nipped it right off and took off!

Hehe that's so funny! They get into all kinds of trouble :) My first chinchilla escaped in my room in the middle of the night once. He walked around taking one little bite of everything, like he was taste testing...books, papers... I still have a bite out of the power button on my tv remote :laughitup: He also jumped on the keyboard, managed to open up firefox and search for something like "12??5358??/#&788"...what amazed me was that to hit some of the keys he hit, you have to hold shift :hmm: and he also opened the computer calculator 7 times. Such a mischievous little guy!

OMG so funny :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
my chin Leo had peed on me!!!!
I think it was because right before the 'Incident' I had taken a pencil that he had stolen away from him I think it was like pay back or something LOL
:rofl:

Slave to:
Leonardo (Leo)- Gray and White mosaic
:pillowfight:

Back